Patagonia, Chile – November 26-December 5, 2018
The wilds of Patagonia extend across the full width of the southern tip of South Ameria. We’ll visit in springtime when the wildflowers are in full bloom and baby animals are in abundance.
Travelers commit to the WOW! Vows; helping to ensure that every trip is exceptional from start to finish!
- I vow to travel with my sense of wonder and my sense of humor.
- I vow to be a gracious guest and leave a place at least as good as I found it.
- I vow to be a respectful traveler – thoughtful of the people and places I visit and considerate of the people with whom I travel.
- I vow to be on time, or will catch up to the group at my own expense.
- I vow to rotate the front seat on the motorcoach.
- I vow to communicate any complaints to the tour leader privately. (i.e., I will not whine!)
- I understand that travel requires patience, a positive attitude an an ability to laugh. If I can’t relax and enjoy the journey, I vow to stay home!!
What is The WOW! Travel Club?
If you’re a traveler who values insightful, off the beaten path, one-of-a-kind, exhilarating, and transformational experiences – in the company of like-minded people – you could be a member of The WOW! Travel Club.
- WOWees enjoy cultural connections, behind-the-scenes access and delightful surprises that we’ve perfected during our 40 years in business.
- We travel to some of the world’s more unusual destinations, or – in some cases – favorite and familiar destinations seen a whole new way … the WOW! way!
- We collaborate with the most creative and well-connected suppliers to design and deliver a hassle-free, seamless travel experience.
- But even the most brilliantly crafted itinerary can be spoiled by one thoughtless, irresponsible “ugly American.” For that reason, WOW! travelers must agree and abide by the WOW! Vows.
Trust us to deliver a travel experience that will be enriching, experiential and unforgettable. After all, we’re not called WOW! for nothing!