The WOW! Travel Club has a few options for extraordinary travel experiences . . .
Classic WOW! Journeys
These are the legendary group travel experiences that are offered a few times a year:
- Intimate group sizes from about 12 to 20 like-minded travelers, each of whom has agreed to the WOW Vows
- Personally escorted by a WOW staffer to manage and oversee the million and one details of each journey
- Thoughtfully-paced, with the right amount of time at each place, allowing time to breathe and soak up the local color and culture
- Hotels (often, locally-owned, boutique properties) are carefully chosen for comfort, location and value (not glitz)
- Most meals are included, as are special resources or exclusive insider access
- Tips and taxes are included, since we don’t believe in nickel-and-diming you for up-charges and extras
- Transportation is comfortable and modern (unless it’s a vintage convertible in Havana!) and local guides are top-notch
- Surprises, pillow gifts and delightful enhancements at every opportunity!
Here are the scheduled WOW! journeys you’ll want to add to your calendar!
Patagonia, Chile – Nov/Dec 2018
Details coming soon!
WOW! Indie Adventures
WOW! experiences are simply so amazing that we would love to offer them again and again! WOWees return home with rave reviews and create a “buzz” among their friends and family who missed out the first time and beg us to do another one. The research is done, contacts made, and itinerary has been vetted. Our suppliers are in cahoots with the WOW! philosophy and know exactly how to “WOW!” you. These “indie adventures” will be escorted by a local guide and can be scheduled at your convenience. Basic pricing has been negotiated but will require a minimum number of people to operate. Just say when and we’ll make it happen for you!
- Baja Eco-Adventure (6 nights) – January-March 2018
- Myanmar (1 week) (upon request)
- Vietnam (1 week) (upon request)
Baja – WOW! Indie Adventure NOT a typical whale watching trip! Choose your own dates, make your own group (min 6) for an unforgettable eco-adventure which includes a laid-back artist town, snorkeling with whale sharks and sea lion pups and interaction with baby gray whales – plus ‘glamping,’ kayaking, paddle-boarding, bird-watching, cooking lesson, star-gazing . . . More…
Custom-Designed WOW! Journeys
Perhaps one of our journeys has captured your interest but the dates don’t work. We’re not all things to all people, but if you can get your own group together we might be able to make it happen. Let’s talk about it! Give us a call or send us an email and let’s get started.
NOTE: An up-front Research & Development fee applies to this service. Fee will be applied to the cost of your journey.